Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Anticipation for another Dapper Day begins... and I made a Youtubevideo!

It's about a month till my favorite Disneyland themed day! So while I'm in the process of getting my outfit together I thought I'd make a few videos to share some tips, vintage and thrifting trips and maybe a bit of DIY. 

Click on the link below and like and comment if it helped you out or entertained you at all. Subscribe for more videos to come in the near future! 
 
http://youtu.be/iF2vO-uxzCo


For some of my old Dapper Day posts you can visit the links below. 

How to Survive Dapper Day at Disneyland: [ x ]
Fall Dapper Day 2013: [ x ]
Spring Dapper Day 2013: [ x ]
My Very First Dapper Day: [ x ]



For more information from the horses' mouth itself head over to DapperDay.com 

1 comment:

  1. I love your style! And the new blog! Good luck with the new year resolutions, trying to do the same over here in Paris!

    ReplyDelete