Monday, September 12, 2011

An Awkward Hello.

I suppose the dive off is always the hardest, so now I'll be on with it.

This is my first blog post.

There, I've said it.



I have been putting this off for ages, years. My procrastination proceeds me.

I could easily assume that much like any diary or journal online or physical I've ever attempted to maintain, this too shall be soon forgotten and left to the dusts in my past. However I am too old now to allow myself such an easy exit.

So I've decided it, I shall write here and it will be good.


I'm tempted to write longer, articulate myself more beautifully and show things about who I am and what I feel I must say and share. But, I'll save that for my next post and be brief, mysterious and to-the-point as I never am in real life.

No comments:

Post a Comment