Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! A new year, a whole new blog.

well, not a whole new blog.

But with a new year, and the resolutions I hope to hold along with it, my blog is something I am aiming to improve this year.

Although I've still got a dead computer working against me I am going to do my best to bring so much more to 'Wishing will make it so' and the ideas in my head are absolutely boundless.

So, I'll keep it brief because it's late and I'm sure I am starting to get that 'burning the midnight oil' kind of crazy look in my eyes.. however good things are to come.

I have a belated Christmas post to come and after that some different posts that will blend my love of vintage along with modern fashion, films and even some DIY.

I am looking forward to seeing what 2014 will bring and I hope you'll come along on the journey with me.



xx

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm excited to see new posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! You're one of my absolute favorite instagramers! I'm also planning on being more active with my blog. Maybe one day we can plan some sort of collaboration! xx

    ReplyDelete